Re: [TowerTalk] i.c.e.

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] i.c.e.
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 18:30:46 EST
I spoke to I.C.E. about 7 weeks ago to report a 303 unit that failed (which
ICE agreed to replace N/C) and to order a pair of receive suppressors with F
connectors.  So far I have not seen anything.  I'll probably wait a few more
weeks, since the F connector RX boxes are somewhat non standard.
I placed an order with them about 3 weeks ago and received it about a
week later.
No problems.

Les W2LK

richard allen wrote:
> Has anyone has recent contact with the folks at I.C.E., Industrial
> Communications Engineers?  They make a line of lightning suppressors
> and have not been answering telephone calls or e-mail for a week or so.

Awards. Go to AOL Music.