[TowerTalk] Great list

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Great list
From: "Artmouton" <>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 14:00:49 -0600
I just want to tell the list members and the list owner that this is one of
the best ham radio listserv's I have ever joined.
Great group of practical, user friendly folks.
The response to my "how to clean" old aluminum beam elements was great.
I thinks I can distill the best way (or combination of ways) to do it.
Thanks to all & 73,

Art Mouton

"[S]o long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who
wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will
devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and
otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping
men." --Voltaire