[TowerTalk] Doorknob caps HF2V

Subject: [TowerTalk] Doorknob caps HF2V
From: Gerold Sklott <>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 15:56:28 -0800 (PST)
Probably best source is Butternut. They have the 15 KV
200 pf doorknobs last I checked. I haven't found
cheaper ones of this rating elswhere  (has anyone?).

If you call Butternut (Bencher) usually Jerry answers
and will take the order. I found him helpful and
pleasant.  Telephone is  847-838-3195. It's on their
website. I have no connection with company other than
I've found their customer service excellent.

Gerry K1NY

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ