Re: [TowerTalk] Has anyone ever done this...

To: Nathaniel Lee <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Has anyone ever done this...
From: Rob Frohne <>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 20:16:52 -0800
Hi Nate,

I don't know the details of the TH3Mk3, but I suspect you should be able
to do it.  Get your grid dip meter and tools out, and give it a shot.
Seventeen meters should be pretty easy just by shortening the element
tips.  You could make a 17 meter monobander as well by replacing the
traps with tubing.

Rob, KL7Na