Re: [TowerTalk] Crank up Tower

To: "Larry stowell" <lclarks@nc.rr.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crank up Tower
From: "WA3GIN" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 18:57:15 -0500
I wonder if those blowing smoke on the product ever owned one?  Seems like
sometimes folks just make a sideways comment that is really not much more
than a commenter's subjective opinion of "one"...sort of like those wacki
e-ham reviews where the new ham is blowing smoke about a really good radio
because he hasn't figured out how to operate it, haha.

Folks considering Aluma Tower have probably already visited the company's
web site http://www.alumatower.com/ .  There are some pretty impressive
testimonials from Emergency Management Officials from Florida (the folks
that deal with severe weather for a living...).

I've seen the trailer tower product that Aluma Tower offers for emergency
responders. Its hardly patio furniture.  Well built, old school welds and a
seriously well designed tower trailer product!

My subjective opinion of one ;-)

73,
dave
wa3gin