Re: [TowerTalk] Off-topic -- Pro III CW issues QRT PSE

To: 'Tony' <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Off-topic -- Pro III CW issues QRT PSE
From: Doug Renwick <>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:53:45 -0600

Don't worry about it.  Appropriately you should have received a private
email regarding this matter and with much friendlier wording.  If I was
the TT administrator I would send Steve a private note saying that his
comments and methods were in poor taste and for him to reformat.  He
owes you an apology.

"Those Island days are always on my mind"