Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-450XL Antenna Rotor Problems

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-450XL Antenna Rotor Problems
From: "jos hermans" <>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:14:23 +0100
The remote of my G-200RC after 10 year of a tireless job ....shows some
I have to take into account these systems use 30 years old techniques. I
have a lot of ideas but not enough patience to construct a new remote
myself, getting old !! So my question : what does the Ham market proposes
nowadays. I still have a ea4tx board, and an incompatible new VISTA OS to
work with...! I found the "Green Heron" What else can be found ?
Thanks for a shout.

Jos on4kj - OS5N