Re: [TowerTalk] hose clamps and end caps

To: "Towertalk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] hose clamps and end caps
From: "Tom Osborne" <>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 17:31:15 -0800
Hi Bill

Haven't used rivets here, but lots of clamps.

I took 3 of my 40 meter verticals down to re-furb them and found that the
screw assembly in the clamps had rusted badly.  Don't know if it was bad
clamps or what, but had to break a lot of them to get them loose.

I wonder if they make a hose clamp with stainless straps and worm gears??
The ones I had had stainless straps but metal worm gears.  73