[TowerTalk] house tower bracket, roof adaptor

Subject: [TowerTalk] house tower bracket, roof adaptor
From: (Chris Adams)
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 23:37:36 +0000

I'm confronted with a small problem that I hope the list can help me with.  I
have two house brackets for my tower, unfortunately the 2nd bracket needs to
connect to a sloping roof.  The adaptor mechanics are fairly simple and can be
seen at this link...

unfortunately, they are no longer available from Rohn.  I'm sure the angle
brackets (for lack of a better term) could be made by a machine shop and it
occurs to me that I might be able to make them by cutting a steel angle bracket
from Home Depot.  However, before I head down one of these paths I thought I'd
try and get some additional input.  Let me know any suggestions you might have
regarding the best (or a different) way to proceed.

Thanks for your help.

Chris, n4vi