Re: [TowerTalk] I.C.E. - Company for sale

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] I.C.E. - Company for sale
From: Bill N1eY <>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 15:23:56 -0500
It is at the most absurd price.  No one sells a business on Ebay,
either.  They probably went to a business broker that said perhaps 900k
for the business at the best.  No way can you sell a small business in a
down sector at more than 20 times the sales.  Plus, we don't know what
the earnings are currently.  Who want to buy a business at P/E of 40?
You would never make your purchase price back.

Sorry to be so negative, but I had to look because it sounded so
interesting to me!