Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR vs. th7 stack

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR vs. th7 stack
From: "Michael Ryan" <>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 17:00:15 -0500
Bill, I know we will be hearing about and HEARING your 3 stack setup for a
long time.  Next time I drive by there on vacation again out there, I will
stop by.  And about the side mounts, when I was in Virginia a few years
back, I stacked 4 over 4 over 4 of HyGain 204Bas ( extended booms ) on a
160ft Rohn 45.  I was using Ham IVs on the two side mounted mid and lower
antennas. They were the side mounts from IIX Industries. He is STILL in
business ( look for his web site )and makes a nice mount if someone needs
them and doesn't have the time or means to make them. Like you said they
will do about 300degress of rotation which is adequate.  I wish I had the
space and PLACE for that tower here in Palmetto !  See ya Bill and congrats
on the contest score !  - Mike, K4CVL