Re: [TowerTalk] Anchor Rope

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anchor Rope
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 14:34:01 -0600
 I am thinking in terms of the extendable masts of which I just acquired a 28
foot telescoping mast. The other application would be
for a 60 foot aluminum lattice tower I have just put together which I was
planning on using for a vertical for 80 meters and/or a
inverted L for 160 meters.

The tower is light weight enough that after I assembled it once I grab it at
the balance point I can pick it up and walk it across
the yard by myself (and I am not a he-man).

So sounds like it might work for either of these, I guess.