Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ANTENNA HEIGHT
From: Joe <>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 18:06:32 -0700
My 4L SteppIR is at treetop level - on a 55 foot tower.  I've worked 307
entities in about 4 years - SWR is flat across the bands, including 40,
and 30M is about 1.5 or so to 1.  A SteppIR will work wonders, and the
tower height should of little impact.

Good luck!

Joe Hannigan - WDØM
Pagosa Springs, CO