Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Loop

To: Bill Carnett <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Loop
From: Pete Smith <>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:17:06 -0400
How about this - turn the rotator to its clockwise stop.  Then wind 3 turns
of flexible coax loosely around the mast, also in a clockwise
direction.  As the mast rotates, the coax turns will loosen, but the
rotator loop will always be supported by the mast.

I would also suggest cabling from your feedpoint in to the boom-to-mast
plate, and having a connector there.  Make your rotator loop a separate
piece.  That way you won't need a crane if there is a next time.

73, Pete