Re: [TowerTalk] 160/80 inverted L

To: "Towertalk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160/80 inverted L
From: "Tom Osborne" <>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:49:57 -0700

> Hi Tom could you please pass alond the inverted L data. Thanks
> Jow K1JC

Hi Jow

Some time I purchased a Unidilla trap, but didn't have any instructions with
it.  I asked on the list and got the dimensions.

For the 80 meter part, I just put up an 80 meter vertical in a tree, and put
the trap on the top.  Then from the trap I put a 44 foot wire out to another
tree.  It was a little too long at that length, so had to trim 6-8 inches
off the get it where I wanted it.

Will give it a try in the RUDX contest this weekend.  73