[TowerTalk] R7 Trap Measurements required

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] R7 Trap Measurements required
From: "Marc Tessier - VE3TES" <>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:18:04 -0400
Hello, It would appear that an easier way of doing things was to post a link to
the picture I drew up showing the required measurements, and I have done just
that, here is the link to the picture I drew up showing exactly what
measurements I need...

I hope that this clears up any misconceptions that I have a damaged trap or one
in need or repair, when all I need is a measurement of either the capacitance
rod or the trombone for each trap indicated...

Marc Tessier - VE3TES