Re: [TowerTalk] Feeding a Quad Antenna

To: Garry <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Feeding a Quad Antenna
From: Rob Frohne <>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:02:23 -0700
Hi Garry,

I did it successfully on a four element five band quad (20-10 meters).
There were a lot of interactions though.  I had to tweak quite a while
to get everything to match.  I started from 10 meters and went to 20,
but there were several iterations.  I'm getting ready to put that quad
back up, and haven't decided if I will do that again or use separate
feedlines.  It sure was nice for quick band switching.

Rob, KL7NA