[TowerTalk] actual reply

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] actual reply
From: larry <larry@longwire.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:20:38 -0400
OK, I got an actual reply from Force 12 - the "from" email address says
force12manager -at- sbcglobal.net, but it is signed by someone else.
Reproducing here:
---

Larry,

Thanks for the email. We ship fedex ground.
Here is a quote including including freight

DXer                                             $1,624.00
B-1 Balun                                      $     59.95
                                    Sub Total:  $1,683.95
                    Shipping & Handling:  $    79.26
                                           Total:  $1,743.21

DXer-Plus                                     $2,066.00
B-1 Balun                                      $     59.95
                                    Sub Total:  $2,125.95
                    Shipping & Handling:  $     96.93
                                           Total:  $2,222.78

If you have any further questions or would like to place this order,
please let us know.
800 248 1985

Thank you for your interest in our antennas.

Sincerely,

Susie Blackwell
Office Manager
Force 12 Inc
---

Now I would just like to hear from anyone who has used the DXer-Plus.
Thanks!

Larry N8KU

--
"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him check his email..."
                                    Studio - D