Re: [TowerTalk] POLE STEPS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] POLE STEPS
From: "TOMMY HALIBURTON" <ROCKETJ10@MSN.COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 07:16:43 -0600
  Doug,

  I agree with respect to integrity. I was a "knuckle-dragger" (Outside Plant
Installer - Lineman) and never, ever trusted steps ("Not no way and not no
how"). Gaffs were the only way to go.

  IMHO, Do not buy used steps as you are asking for trouble. Good luck in your
venture.

  Semper Fi,

  Tommy - K6YE
  DX IS