Re: [TowerTalk] tower and city hall

To: "'Its from Onion'" <>, "'towertalk'" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tower and city hall
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 08:41:12 -0500
What you did falls right into the concept of the old saying .... "Don't ever
give a bureaucrat a chance to say no".  This does work a lot of the time,
maybe more times than people realize.  However, when you do it and then it
doesn't work, things can get real messy.

1138 Waters Edge Circle - Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (office) - 318-393-3289 (cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics