[TowerTalk] Rebar Contruction For 55G Base

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rebar Contruction For 55G Base
From: "Roy & Peggy Bonvillian" <>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:50:09 -0500
I am in the process of erecting 70 ft of Rohn 55g. My question is there a set
of standards to use when making the rebar cage for the base and in fact for the
elevated guy post also? I understand there are some variables here , but just
need a general guide line. I have read here something about keeping all rebar
at least 3 inches from the edge of the cement. Thanks for any help.
Roy Bonvillian