[TowerTalk] What can I Use....?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What can I Use....?
From: "WA6RKN" <>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 07:51:29 -0700
I have recently acquired a Telex HyGain  HG 33 MT2 crank up tower.  I would
like to motorize it.  Not being well versed in crank up tower mechanics, I
would be appreciative of any and all advice you fine contributors could
offer!  (Doncha just love those well crafted pleas?!!  LOL!)

Seriously, I am a lazy bum and have no desire to run outside whenever I want
to raise or lower the monster.  Pushing a button beside my radio is much
more my speed.

So..any suggestions or places to look or even part/kit numbers for such an
animal will be presented to the finance department for consideration!

Thanks in advance.

Joe Wolfe
Reno, Nevada