[TowerTalk] Full body harness

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Full body harness
From: "Joe - K8FC" <>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:42:41 -0600
I am looking for recommendations for climbing harnesses with fall arrest.  I
have been climbing for years with good belts but that is all they are, belts.
I have decided not to climb again until I have the proper harness and fall
arrest equipment.

The conversation on this reflector has pointed me in the proper safe direction
and now I am looking for personal experiences with the full body harness and
fall arrest.  Things like fit, adjustability and weight I would think would be
key elements of the harness (the safety features should be assumed) and ease of

Thanks in advance,

Joe K8FC