Re: [TowerTalk] Mystery Tool

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mystery Tool
From: Larry McDavid <>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 08:26:06 -0700
I think you guys are missing the point about this handy tool. The pointy
end is about the *only* tool that can open a metal paint can without
damaging the lip seal on the lid. Fortunately, this tool is even today a
common give-away at real paint stores!

I've always wondered what the other end was for!  :)

bob finger wrote:
> Ah yes.  Affectionately known in many circles as a church key.   Also
> known as a soda pop key.  Some would replace soda pop with beer.  I must
> have a dozen in my toll boxes.   73 bob de w9ge

Best wishes,

Larry McDavid W6FUB
Anaheim, CA  (20 miles southeast of Los Angeles, near Disneyland)