[TowerTalk] Force 12 c-3 information

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 c-3 information
From: "k2vi" <>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 10:59:52 -0400
Hey guys,Can i get an answer on the c-3.I heard nothing but stellar reports on
preformance.It delivers true 2 element mono band preformance.The question is
the Fiberglass insulator for the driven element i heard is pure crap and the
paperwork even says it only last 5 years.I would love to put this antenna up on
my tower but for almost 1000.00 bucks i want it to be trouble free for a
minimum of 12 years.Anyone have any feedback on this great preforming
antenna.thanks fellas.

tony k2vi