Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical plans

To: "Towertalk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical plans
From: "Tom Osborne" <>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 12:23:11 -0700
He is right.  Might as well sell your gear and take up stamp collecting if
you can't put up a full sized 4-square with 5 miles of radials.

I have found out that any antenna will work DX, some just better than
others.  A vertical works better than a low dipole, a beam is better than a
vertical, a stack is better than a beam--it is all relative.  Just put it up
and have fun, that is the main thing.  73