Re: [TowerTalk] heights

To: <>, "'richard allen'" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] heights
From: "W5LT" <>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:18:46 -0500
I can confirm Richard's experience. I have had a 78 ft version (counting the
5 ft fold-over stand) for over 5 years. It works very well. You can fold it
over or raise it in about 15 minutes. I have a SteppIR 3 element with 30/40m
dipole kit on top, and plan to upgrade to a larger version soon.
For full disclosure: I designed the fold-over mechanism for them, but
otherwise have no financial interest.
You can also find some reviews, mostly positive, on

Bob, W5LT