Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning... and sub panel

To: "RICHARD SOLOMON" <w1ksz@q.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning... and sub panel
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 12:34:29 -0400
TT:

     Here's the URL for MIke's Low Voltage Handbook:
http://www.mikeholt.com/technical.php?id=lowvoltage/technicallowvoltagearticles
.
While you're there, check out the other relevant files such as Article 810 -
Radio and Television Equipment.  I recently referred to this exact PDF for a
work-related issue.  Good info therein.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F