[TowerTalk] Dow Corning High Vacuum Silicon Grease

Subject: [TowerTalk] Dow Corning High Vacuum Silicon Grease
From: Tony <>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 19:19:10 -0400
Greetings all...

I seem to remember someone mentioning the use of Dow Corning's high
vacuum grease for coax connections. I found the product on the website
below, but the product information doesn't say anything about it's use
for RF connections.

It is silicon based and works in extreme temperatures, but I was
wondering if there's another Dow product under the same name
specifically made for RF connections? Anyone have experience with this

Tony -K2MO