Re: [TowerTalk] ROHN CATALOG (Roy & Peggy Bonvillian)

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ROHN CATALOG (Roy & Peggy Bonvillian)
From: Bob Smith <>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 21:49:09 -0700
I forgot to change the RE so you could find this post,  sorry guys.,

Hi Roy,
I think this is the link you are looking for with the catalog.

  You have 7 major links on the left sidebar.  You also have all the
tower descriptions, catalogs,
specs, etc if you click on the 'on-line catalog' link you have
another 7 links with the tower
information by spec tower configuration.

hope this helps,

Robert Smith Consulting
"Wireless Installations -- Government, Businesses & ISP's"
F.C.C. Licensed-Commercial & Amateur Services
ARRL Life Member
1-707-964-4931 w/answering machine
Fort Bragg, California   95437

"On The Air-Conditioned Mendocino Coast, In REAL Northern California"
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Message: 4
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:17:12 -0500
From: "Roy & Peggy Bonvillian" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ROHN CATALOG
To: <>

I guess I should have been clearer on my post. Someone had given me
the Rohn site and it had some 430+ pages of all sorts of info. I have
gone to but can't seem to get to the large data base I had
before. Thanks to those who responded.