Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminum TB2 clone...

To: "Perry - K4PWO" <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Aluminum TB2 clone...
From: "W5CPT" <>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 15:30:25 -0500
In answer to your last question.

R&L sells an adapter to mate a Yaesu Thrust Bearing to a Rohn tower. It is
their house brand Jetstream and sells for about $40.  The larger of the two
Yaesu bearings is quite stout and has served me well.  I just wish I had used
the adapter rather than drilling the top plate of my tower top.

visit this link:

Clint - W5CPT