[TowerTalk] Parts for Sommer Yagis??

Subject: [TowerTalk] Parts for Sommer Yagis??
From: Bob Dorsey <>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:15:47 -0700 (PDT)
It appears DJ2UT has gone out of business, so we won't
be able to get parts from him any more.  I still would
like to get the 17 meter element on my (bought used)
XP505.  I can scrounge up tubing from that laying
about on the property.

But to add another element, I'd need the mounting
assembly (metal + plastic) used on Sommer Yagis (which
are a very different structural animal...).

Does anyone know of any sources for such parts?  Maybe
someone even has an old pile of parts in their
junkboxes.  Any leads greatly appreciated!!

Best 73 --- Bob

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.  Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ