[TowerTalk] U. S. Tower Pictures

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] U. S. Tower Pictures
From: "Bernard" <>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:28:11 -0500
            I am in the process of installing a U.S. Towers MA-850 tower with
the MARB rotor base.  I will be putting up a 3 element SteppIR with the 40 M
add on.  I am strongly considering the PST61D Big Boy rotor and I know that
this may be a bit of overkill.

            I have been searching for some close up installation pictures of
rotor, mounting, with and without the tower folded over.  If any of you have
some pictures, I sure would appreciate them.

            By the way, about a year ago when I was investigating new towers, I
tried contacting Tashjian.  I was looking for a tower somewhat more capable
than the MA series.  I emailed them several times and even sent them a few
requests by snail mail.  I received nothing back.  If this is the customer
service before the sale, I could only imagine what the customer service would
be after the sale.

            Let me thank everyone in advance.

            Bernard, WA4OEJ

E-mail message checked by Spyware Doctor (
Database version: 5.09640