Re: [TowerTalk] ultrabeam & prior art

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ultrabeam & prior art
From: jim Jarvis <>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 19:20:11 -0400
Just to acknowledge all comments regarding timely filing of prior art,
and of the issues concerning EU and US patents.    All are correct.

As I told the Mertels when I bought my beam...
"Damn, I'm glad you implemented my idea..."
And very likely, at least 10 others had the same thought, at one time
or another.

I think the antenna offering will be made more robust by
the presence of a competitor.   The cost of transportation and
will tend to make a US vendor uncompetitive in EU, and vice-versa.
Having two design shops working on the idea should produce cross-

This is a good thing!

Jim Jarvis, MBA
President-Executive Coach
The Morse Group, LLC