Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Climber Protection - Insurance..!!

To: Towertalk List <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Climber Protection - Insurance..!!
From: "Frank J. Connelly" <w7nd@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 20:49:22 -0600
Anybody can sue anybody at anytime for any reason.  The question is
can they collect.   Any plaintiff must still prove negligence on the
part of the defendant.  End of story.

My legal advice is worth what you just paid for it.  See a liability
attorney in your jurisdiction if you are really worried about it
before you hire anybody to climb your tower.  Most people wait until
things go to crap to seek counsel, and then they spend 100 times as
much in attorney fees.  And the law in one state (including workman's
comp) is not the same as the law in the other 49.

No offense to anybody on tower talk, but this probably isn't the best
place to seek or dispense formal legal advice.

73,

Frank, W7ND, J.D.