Re: [TowerTalk] Plastic End Caps

To: "Towertalk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Plastic End Caps
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:02:01 +0000
DX Engineering has them
Jim N9WW

-----Original Message-----
From: "Jeff Carter" <>

Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 15:42:28

When last this came up for me (I was rebuilding both a Cushcraft R7
and a A4S) I found the following:

They worked like a charm.  I took N8DE's suggestion and sealed the
openings with silicone prior to using the end caps, but it was
probably overkill.

The ones I ordered had sealant inside of them that melted when the cap
shrank, so near-perfect sealing was achieved.

Good luck,