Re: [TowerTalk] LB Cebik SK; What a loss....

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LB Cebik SK; What a loss....
From: "J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT" <>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 14:12:36 -0000
Hi Folks!
I got this from K4TMC who wanted his sentiments shared with the group.
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT

Subj:   Preserving L.B. Cebik's, W4RNL (SK), Web Site
Date:   4/22/2008

I do not know what it would take to preserve LB's current web site as-is on
the web, but I am willing to contribute funds toward same.  Can someone
knowledgable in this arena please step forward.

I am sure someone will offer CD's of all the material; however, it has been
invaluable to me over all the years to quickly go to LB's reliable site and
find the article I needed to review.  Over the years I checked his site
daily to
see what new article had been posted.  I deemed those reads as more valuable

than almost all other published antenna articles in the ham magazines.  He
understanding antennas much easier than the League's Antenna Handbook.

I will teasure those times I spent over dinner at the local Outback with LB
and Jean when I was in Knoxville on business.

Henry Pollock - K4TMC
Raleigh, NC<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Need a new ride? Check out the
largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.<BR>