Re: [TowerTalk] LB Cebik SK; What a loss....

To: "J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LB Cebik SK; What a loss....
From: Leif Ericksen <>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:28:03 -0500
A whois on shows the following:
Sage American Markets
   P.O. Box 72022
   Corpus Christi, TX 78472

   Domain Name: CEBIK.COM

   Promote your business to millions of viewers for only $1 a month
   Learn how you can get an Enhanced Business Listing here for your
domain name.
   Learn more at

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
      Stone, Jack L             jack@ANTENNEX.COM
      Sage American Markets
      PO BOX 72022
      CRP CHRISTI, TX 78472-2022
      361-855-0250 fax: 361-692-3528

   Record expires on 05-Mar-2009.
   Record created on 05-Mar-1999.
   Database last updated on 23-Apr-2008 09:49:11 EDT.

   Domain servers in listed order:

[root@shadrack ~]#

IT is owned by ANTENNEX.   I am going to bet as long as there is an
interest antennex is going to preserve the site.  Also we can always
find whatever of site has been cached my google.

Leif Ericksen