Re: [TowerTalk] yaesu rotors

To: "Wayne R Hudson DO" <whudsondo@bright.net>,towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] yaesu rotors
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 06:53:12 -0400
Well, I can report that I have had Yeasus (one G-1000 and 1 G-800) for a
dozen years now, and have never had a failure.  My G-1000 is at 104 feet,
turning a small 40-meter yagi and a tribander with an 18-foot boom.  The
G-800 is turning a second tribander on a sidemount.

You could also look at Alfa Spid - VE6JY knows about mechanical things, and
his WX is much lousier than Ohio's.

73, Pete N4ZR