[TowerTalk] (no subject)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] (no subject)
From: STEPHEN L SALA <k7awb@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 09:24:31 -0700
LXC said recently:

 Which one? The 2800 seems  to be a pretty robust rotator with very good
reliability. I've seen some big  stuff turned with one.         The best
rotator on the  market today? The Orion 2800 with a Green Heron controller and
my Orion  mast-clamp. The combination totally eliminates the 1 fatal problem
and 1  semi-fatal problem if you were to use the factory stuff.          The
mast-clamp is $150  and is very strong, using 6 U-bolts.  Cheers & GL,Steve
Steve, what is "my Orion mast-clamp"?  What are the fatal and semi problems?
You are saying not to use the mast clamp that comes with the 2800 factory?

73
Stephen L. Sala (Steve) K7AWB Nine Mile Falls, WA DN17es