Re: [TowerTalk] R7 Page updated once again!!!

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] R7 Page updated once again!!!
From: Commander John <>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 16:26:33 -0700 (PDT)
Right now there is a R7 and  a matching box for a R7 on ebay.
  john w9zy

Marc Tessier - VE3TES <> wrote:
  Hello all, Firstly I want to say a BIG thank you to all that helped me in my
endeavors to finally get my R7 back into operating state. I have updated my web
page with photos and a bit of info regarding my VSWR curve. Hope all enjoy the
info, and should you have any suggestions feel free to firer away...

The URL is

Marc Tessier - VE3TES
73 and look forward to working each and every one of you in upcoming

                .... Commander John ....