Re: [TowerTalk] yaesu rotors

To: "Clifford Crane" <w4nj@tampabay.rr.com>, "Roger \(K8RI\)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] yaesu rotors
From: "Bob Maser" <bmaser@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 23:08:58 -0400
Well. my brother has owned 2 Ferraris and they are a nightmare to keep
running, plus maintenance is very expensive.  I'll take a Porsche over a
Ferrari any day of the week.
Sorry if I offended some with my comments on Italian made rotors.  It is
just my humble opinion that I'll take a prop pitch system and pulse counter
over a pot system.  Plus there is a nostalgic value in thinking that the PP
I'm using may have been on a bomber that helped us in WWII.

Bob W6TR