[TowerTalk] 6m beam idea

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 6m beam idea
From: "Marc Tessier - VE3TES" <>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 23:42:43 -0400
Well now that my R7 project is complete I am toying with an idea for a 6 meter
beam, thinking of using a quad reflector and a folded dipole for the driver
with perhaps one or 2 directors, has anyone made such an animal before? If so I
would be very interested in hearing from you, or just any basic advise anyone
could offer.

I have decided to build a new 6m beam because my 5 element home brewed
cushcraft clone was crushed under the snow from this past winters near record
snow falls, and it appears to need more work that I had put into making it in
the first place, So once again any information or help you can offer on my idea
would be very much appreciated...

Marc Tessier - VE3TES