Re: [TowerTalk] yaesu rotors

To: Bob Maser <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] yaesu rotors
From: Clifford Crane <>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 07:40:20 -0400
Hi Bob,

   I owned three, not sure what time frame your brother's were, but all
3 of mine were modern , 99 360 Modena, 1996 456 GTA and a 96 355TB which
I raced at Sebring 4 years in a row. They were all more reliable than my
Mercedes and other than it took an hour and a half to drive to Ferrari
of Central Florida for repairs, I never had a bad experience let alone
any indication that they were poorly designed.

Vy 73, Cliff - W4NJ - From near The House of The Mouse - Disneyworld, Florida

Visit my Shack:

See my amp! Life is too short for QRP:

See the single hole version: