Re: [TowerTalk] LB Cebik

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] LB Cebik
From: jim Jarvis <>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:10:17 -0400
With due respect, LB's estate may do whatever it wishes with his
intellectual property.   They don't need to explain anything to anyone,
least of all us, and certainly not on any timetable but their own.

I would assume they might rely upon the good offices of Jack, at
for guidance, however.

Whoever controls the content of LB's web site needs to explain, fully
and quickly, exactly what will become of the site. and the contents.

Jack, W6NF wrote:

> Please understand that I'm not advocating this since I'm unclear as to
> who really owns the website but there are plenty of options for
> software that will download websites.  Most of these will even take
> usernames & passwords.
> It would be a shame to lose this website as LB originally designed it.
> 73 de Terry KK6T

Jim Jarvis, MBA
President-Executive Coach
The Morse Group, LLC