[TowerTalk] Who is Antennex ?

Subject: [TowerTalk] Who is Antennex ?
From: Steve London <>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:00:52 -0600
In scouting the antennex web site, I see a long list of writers who have made
technical contributions to the antennex pay-for-access web site, but nowhere do
I see the call of the person responsible for antennex. I did find the name (or,
perhaps, psuedonym) "Jack L. Stone" listed as publisher.

I also found the following address on the web site:

P.O. Box 271229, Corpus Christi, TX 78427-1229

(incidentally there is no listing in for "Stone" in Corpus Christi)

and the following phone numbers:

VOICE ONLY: 1.361.855.0250
FAX ONLY: 1.361.855.0190

Perhaps a few TowerTalk readers could use this information to express their
displeasure for what has happened to LB's web site.

Steve, N2IC