[TowerTalk] Fwd: Re: Who is Antennex ?

Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Re: Who is Antennex ?
From: Commander John <>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:24:02 -0700 (PDT)

Commander John <> wrote:  Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 19:19:02
-0700 (PDT)
From: Commander John <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Who is Antennex ?

  I am tired of this hatred.  It is not going to change anything and it was the
way LB wanted it.  If he wanted it different he would not have been selling his
stuff on antennex for the last decade.  It likely helped him pay his bills,
remember those pesky things everyone has.  Even saints had bills to pay.  I am
a member and I do not pay a penny.  Wise up.
  john w9zy

Steve London <> wrote:
  In scouting the antennex web site, I see a long list of writers who have made
technical contributions to the antennex pay-for-access web site, but nowhere do
I see the call of the person responsible for antennex. I did find the name (or,
perhaps, psuedonym) "Jack L. Stone" listed as publisher.

I also found the following address on the web site:

P.O. Box 271229, Corpus Christi, TX 78427-1229

(incidentally there is no listing in for "Stone" in Corpus Christi)

and the following phone numbers:

VOICE ONLY: 1.361.855.0250
FAX ONLY: 1.361.855.0190

Perhaps a few TowerTalk readers could use this information to express their
displeasure for what has happened to LB's web site.

Steve, N2IC

                .... Commander John ....

                .... Commander John ....