[TowerTalk] New Remote Operating Reflector

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New Remote Operating Reflector
From: "Paul Mackanos - K2DB" <k2db@k2db.org>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 22:04:26 -0400
I have set up a new reflector for those of us that are interested in
remote stations, operating, contesting, etc. It is called remoteoperating.
It is my hope that those currently using remote stations, or are thinking
about it, please subscribe and help kick this new reflector off.
There are many of us that have a lot of experience, technical know how and
have been there and are doing it now. I know I have had a lot of successes
and failures in my endeavor to get the remote station operational. I want to
share, and I still have a lot of what if and how do I do this type of
questions.
Hopefully this list will be where we can get together and help each other.
If you know of others who are interested, or other lists that we can get the
word out about this new reflector, please let them know. The more we get the
word out, the more we will enjoy each others comments.
Thanks in advance, and I hope to see you on the new list.

General information and subscription info on the mailing list is at:

73 and thanks,

Paul K2DB - K2NNY