Re: [TowerTalk] Orion mast clamp

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Orion mast clamp
From: Dino Darling <>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 09:08:08 -0700
Kurt showed me and M2 a new mast clamp for the Orion at the DX
Convention.  Having just installed one of his prop-pitch rotors in a
new tower, I can tell you that this clamp is awesome.

See here for the prop-pitch installation (this project is still on going)...

Here are pictures of the K7NV mast clamp...

Here is some discussion on the Orion and the prop-pitch clamp...

> >  You are saying not to use the mast clamp that comes with
> the  2800 factory?
>     Yep. There was a discussion of the problems on  Kurt, K7NV's'
> website but
>I couldn't find it. Maybe someone else has a  url for it.

Dino - K6RIX

Checked by AVG.