Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha Delta DX-A Twin Sloper

To: "Scott Nichols" <snichols@mvosprey.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Alpha Delta DX-A Twin Sloper
From: "Larry WA9VRH" <wa9vrh@dishmail.net>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 19:35:39 -0500
Hi Scott,

I have used a DX-A for about 7 years or so. My DX-A is fastened at the 55'
level on my 55' crankup. I have a TA-33 at about 55' and the two work real
well together. I have not used 40m that much but you can tune all three
bands very well. I have never found any issues with the TA-33.

I believe you will be well pleased with the DX-A.  In fact I am planning on
buying another one to put up at my in-laws in TN.

Hope this helps!

73 Larry WA9VRH